Friday, January 30, 2009

Wyndham timeshare information

Tonight I am going to talk about other places you can find great information about your timeshare ownership. I mean, seriously --- you can't sell it, it's only worth $1 these days, so it would be beneficial to figure out how to get the most of it. Plus, there is a huge move now among Wyndham owners to fight back and gain control of their ownership from Wyndham. Now would be a good time to join in the fight.

Yesterday I mentioned Timeshare Users Group (TUG). This is just one of many organized groups of timeshare owners that share information among other owners. TUG has a little bit to say about every timeshare (every developer is covered) and has the best history of resot reviews anywhere on the Internet. They have one discusion board dedicated to Wyndham, but they seem to not be very vocal on TUG. You can read posts on TUG, but to be a member and read resort reviews costs $10 per year.


In addition, I want to point out two other groups that are dedicated timeshare owners groups. The first is TS4MS (which stands for Timeshare "Forems" - get it?). Ts4MS is similar to TUG, except there are fewer members and it is free. Again, only a small focus of the group is on Wyndham ownership.


The other group I have mentioned before, the Wydham Owners Forums. It is a dedicated group of Wyndham FairShare Plus owners. There are about 4000 members there. This group has became very active lately, with the changes from Wyndham really hitting them hard



In addition to the owner's groups, which are mainly messages between owners, there are two anti-Wyndham advocacy web that I have found. One has a lot of information and data against Wyndham's Worldmark brand, whic is called www.WhatsWrongWithWyndham.com and the other is focused on Wyndham's FairShare brand, which is called www.wyndSham.com . I invite you to check them out for much more information about what owners have discovered about Wyndham's fraud and corruption as well as what owners of Worldmark and FairShare are doing to try and gain back their benefits and have influence over their ownership.

The petition I mentioned yesterday is really cooking. There are now nearly 400 people who have "signed" it. Quite amazing if you ask me. Even if you already signed it, you should visit again and read what people are saying. I would be very sad if I were the PR guy up at Wyndham's bat cave. How can Wyndham even begin to send me letters like this?

"Your Board of Directors is confident that these changes are truly
in the best interest of all owners and your support is much appreciated."


What a solid load of CRAP!

By the way, does anyone out there want to buy a Wyndham timeshare ownership?


I have to drive to Miami in the morning --- early to bed for me.

5 comments:

  1. the resorts are cool , I went to the presentation in hon . and the price was 15,000 cash with 308,000 points. figure 10 % on your money and that would be 1,500 dollars . the hilton was 800 per person and it was not as nice as the unit that i saw. so there is value there . I did not buy because of the fee per year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost 10yrs later and the Wyndham system is getting worst with no way out. They are abusing their power and owners feel helpless! How can we make them listen?! I have to spend thousands in lawyer fees just to be heard??? I wish you were still keeping this blog....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Celebrate this Christmas season with joy and gladness in your heart...

    I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i met Funding Circle Loan PLC after i lost my job and been denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two companies. Until i was referred to Funding Circle Plc by a very good friend, so if truly you are in need of a loan i advise you contact this Godsent lender via Email: fundingcapitalplc@gmail.com OR Call/Text +14067326622 and be free from scam' Jennie Cortez by name from United State


    ReplyDelete
  5. How to Play the Baccarat in the US | Byrne
    Baccarat Basics. How to play baccarat in the US · Beginners will know the basic rules of the 라이브 바카라 사이트 game · Basic rules apply · Beginners will know how to

    ReplyDelete